These simple banana lolly pops are little gems and are so simple to make, and super healthy. When they were younger my boys thought they were great, and they thought they were eating ice cream.
Prep Time: moments
Freezing Time: 1 1/2 hours
- Peel the banana and chop into 2. If it is a large banana chop it into 3.
- Snap the wooden skewer into lengths that will be long enough to go half way into the banana, and have enough sticking out to hold onto.
- Push the skewer into one end of the banana.
- Put into the freezer for 2 hours.
- Take the lolly pops out of the freezer 5-10 minutes before they are to be eaten. This will allow them to soften very slighly and make them easier to eat.