This Salmon with Leeks and Creme Fraiche recipe is from BBC Good Food, and is an easy Saturday Night dinner without the kids. It can be prepared in advance, so just needs cooking when you are ready.
|Serves: 2 adults||Prep Time: 5 mins||Cooking Time: 20 minutes|
salmon steaks weighing 125g each
leek washed and finely sliced
frozen peas defrosted
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the salmon skin side down.
- After 5 minutes turn the salmon over, and remove the skin. The skin will be crispy, therefore easy to remove.
- Add the leeks and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add the peas, cover and cook gently for a further 4-6 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Once the salmon is cooked, add the creme fraiche. Stir it into the leeks and peas. You may find that you need to add a little water to loosen the creme fraiche up a bit.
- Once the creme fraiche has warmed through serve.