Fed up with boiled carrots? Roast carrots are is really easy and if you have the oven on for something else, put the carrots in for a change. You may think the carrots are rather large when you put them in the oven, but they do shrink while cooking.
|Serves: 2 adults and 2 children
||Prep Time: 5 mins
||Cooking Time: 20 minutes
|| vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 200’C/220’C no fan/Gas 6
- Peel the carrots and chop into chunks.
- Heat the oil in a roasting tray for 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and coat them in the oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes, turning over half way.