This fruity chicken curry makes a great quick family curry. Nice and tasty but not too hot for the kids. There are quite a few ingredients, but don’t be put off by that, it is still quick and easy to make.
Serves: 2 adults and 2 children
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
|1||tablespoon||vegetable or coconut oil|
|1/2||red pepper diced|
|375||grams||chicken cut into bite sized pieces|
|1 1/2||tablespoons||curry paste|
|60||grams||green beans chopped in 3 or 4 pieces|
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add the onion and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix in the coconut milk, stock, chutney, soy sauce, curry paste and veg.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with brown rice.