Never had a cheese scone or a homemade cheese cracker? You don’t know what you have been missing! These cheesy crackers are no exception, with only 5 ingredients they are quick and easy. They go really well with my easy tomato soup.
||Prep Time: 10 mins
||Cooking Time: 15 minutes
||cheddar cheese grated
- Heat the oven to 170’C fan/190’C on fan/Gas 5.
- Grease two baking sheets with oil.
- Put the margarine and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the flours and baking powder.
- Mix well. You will need to use your hands to bring the mix together. If it is a little dry, add a teaspoon of milk.
- Flour a board. Roll the mixture out to 3-4 mm thickness, and cut out crackers with a biscuit cutter. You can use any shape and size you like.
- Gather up the dough not used and re roll.
- Place the crackers on the oiled baking trays and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- When baked, transfer on to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with soup, or with cream cheese and ham as a snack.